"The Smile of the Child" has a fleet of vehicles to meet the everyday needs as well as the countless incidents arising from the services and actions carried out nationwide by the Organization.
- Mobile medical intensive care units for newborns and children (Ambulance)
- Preventive Medicine Clinics
- Emergency vehicles for on-site interventions
- Instant Mobile Units for Psychological Support
- Mobile Business Unit to identify missing children
- Specialized logistical means to find children who have disappeared in urban and non-urban environment (jeeps, ATV, engine)
- Mini Buses and Buses for transporting children who grow up in the Houses of the Organization
- Trucks refrigerators to safely transport goods
- "Ulysses", the first Mobile Lab of Media, Education and Technology
- Mobile Medical Unit "Pediatric Residential Care '
- Firefighting vehicles used in case of fire in the houses of the Organization located in Melissia and Corfu
These are the basic categories and specialized vehicles, featuring "The Smile of the Child".
All vehicles, depending on the purpose they perform, meet all necessary safety standards and are staffed by suitable qualified personnel.
The vehicles are important "tools" for making the Organization's work, for that reason they have been designated as emergency vehicles ((ΦΕΚ 819Β/2.4.2014).