Project “DAB: Dance against Bullying”
The project “DAB: Dance against Bullying” addresses the Consortium’s youth workers and furthers the goal of tackling bullying behaviors amid young people (within a age range of 13 to 19 years old) through contemporary dance workshops.
The project’s duration is 24 months (July 2019-June 2021).
Direct target group: youth workers, indirect target group: youth aged 13 to 19.
The project is transnational and more specifically the project’s consortium is the following:
- France: ESSEVESSE (Lead Partner)
- Bulgaria: EUNI PARTNERS
- Greece: ‘The Smile of the Child’
- Italy: CEIPES
- Romania: AICSCC
The main activities of the project are the following:
- Elaboration of Benchmark Report, focusing on the current situation in the participating countries, with the participation of youth from schools, organizations, sports associations etc.
- Organization of Local Dance Workshops for youth workers and youth, verify the validity of the approach of dance against bullying.
- Creation of Web Portal, where all project’s deliverables will be uploaded.
- Elaboration of a White Paper, aiming at transforming the conclusions and the results of the project into concrete suggestions on policy reforms.
For more info please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org