VR not bullies, Virtual reality as a tool for countering bullying amongst youth
The “VR not bullies, Virtual reality as a tool for countering bullying amongst youth” project has a 22-month duration, from 1/09/2018 till 30/06/2020.
The project aims at improving practices in youth work in the field of combating bullying, violence, discrimination and segregation amongst youth, using the potential of modern technologies.
The target groups of the project are (a) Youth workers, (b) young persons from primary and secondary schools and (c) Youngsters with fewer opportunities.
The project has a European dimension with partners from 4 countries:
- Croatia: SIRIUS
- Latvia: LIEPU – LIEPAJAS UNIVERSITATE
- Greece: Το Χαμόγελο του Παιδιού
- Romania: SEC – Fundatia Centrul Educational Spektrum
The main project’s activities include:
1. Preparation of a comprehensive study of the best anti-bullying practices
2. Development of an innovative tool for countering bullying with the use of Virtual Reality technology
3. Information and awareness-raising actions on tackling bullying
4. Train the trainers on the methodology and training manual based on the tool that will be developed with the use of Reality technology
For more info please contact: email@example.com